Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Equipment

I seriously do not know what people did a long time ago before there were so many entertaining contraptions for babies. I feel like we do 100 things together just in the first couple of hours of the day and then I'm like...uh...what are we going to do next??? I just got out the umbrella stroller that Grammie and GatorPa gave James. He's still a little small for it, but he's controlling his head great, so I thought it would be okay...here he is before our first walk. I was afraid the seat belt part would scratch his legs so I put a burp cloth in between.




Here he is in the bumbo (not a real bumbo - but a bumbo-like thing). He loves this thing now, and he can sit in it for 20 or 30 minutes or so.
This is our newest contraption. The exersaucer. I wanted Landon to put it together because I think we are close to being able to use it...but not quite. You should see our living room. I feel like the ringmaster of a baby circus or something. Anyway, he can play for a little bit in this but he doesn't have good control over his spine yet, so he just sort of falls forward wherever you put him. He thought it was really great at first, but I think then just got tired of holding himself up. Here he is though...fascinated by it.


No comments:

Post a Comment