Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Deep Love for Deco Mesh

So, here's the situation.  I have a new obsession - deco mesh.  I don't know if this will be out of style next Christmas or not.  That is something I am really good at.  I always decide I like things after the peak of them being in style is over.  WHATEVER.  I must continue with the deco mesh.  I kept seeing things at Christmas decorated with this, and clearly I have time, so I bought some that was for sale at a little gift shop in my parents' hometown.  Next Christmas, you may not be able to recognize the Frymire home for all the deco mesh I intend to decorate with.  I want to do a garland around the front door like this - but maybe inside so we can enjoy it.

 Then, I want to do our Christmas tree like this...oh yes, there's an instructional video to watch for free.
 AND THEN, as if all that weren't enough, I saw there are instructions on how to make the Christmas tree below out of a tomato cage.  Um, what?  I am in.
So, here's my purchase...waiting in the closet for next Christmas.  Green, red, and a red/green smaller ribbon-y mesh.  Okay, now let me just tell you about the ornaments.

My thoughts is to use these big ornaments on the garland.  I love Cracker Barrel (I promise this relates to my post).  I love their after Christmas sales.  I got the last 6 of these big ornaments - all the same - for like $2.10 each or something like that.  I think they are going to be perfect!!!!  I just have to try to keep up with this stuff (which is not easy for me) until next Christmas.  I love to put things in "perfect places" and then for some reason I just forget where those places are when I actually need the items... 

No comments:

Post a Comment