Thursday, January 5, 2012

Santa C brought...

Okay.  I know, I know, people have different opinions about Santa Claus.  And, I know, Landon is a pastor.  I guess we should be so all out spiritual that we don't do Santa, but sorry, folks, we're just real.  Landon and I both had great childhoods believing in Santa Claus.  It didn't crush our hearts or make us not trust our parents when we found out he wasn't real :)  And, since we both had parents that focused mainly on the REAL reason for the season, Santa was never completely out of hand for either of us, I don't think.  So, we're doing it.  We did it last year and we're doing it this year (by "we", I mean, I put everything out the night before) :)  

This train table was given to us by Blake & Kari & Landon Murphy at church.  We were so thankful for their generosity in giving it to us when Landon outgrew it.  I've been keeping it upstairs in the bonus room for almost 6 months waiting for Santa to bring it for Christmas!! I was worried because there was no train, but James got a train by coincidence in Florida that fits in here perfectly!
A lot of these books/puzzles I got at the consignment sale months ago and have been saving.  Can't wait to read Pout Pout Fish!!!

Oh...and look what Mickey (or as James calls him, "Minnie" - he calls Mickey and Minnie, "Minnie") is sitting on.  A potty!!! Exciting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment