Saturday, August 3, 2013

James 1st 3rd B'day Party

Now see, here are the problems I run into wanting to blog.  I want to tell about every event that happens, and if it gets busy and everything blows up, then I think about those events in my mind, sort of in a time line, and can't let go of them until I blog about them.  Weird, I know.  So, QUICKLY, I want to write and show pictures from James b'day party so that I can (in my mind) move on. :)
 
We had a Cars b'day party for James at home.  I said that I was not going to have a birthday party for James at home because it was TOO much trouble.  However, when I began investigating the cost of birthday parties elsewhere...we decided to have it at home. 
 
We had a Cars jumpie, and Nicole made a BEAUTIFUL cake for James - it was awesome! Some of James friends were not able to come, but most of them were, and we had about 25 people.  It was a lot of fun.
 










So thankful for these sweet faces!  There were more kids than this, but apparently, I never put them together to take their picture (realizing this a month later).

No comments:

Post a Comment