Saturday, September 18, 2010

James and Mommy Chatting

I know I haven't posted ANYTHING in the past little while. It seems like all I can even think of to talk about is JAMES. I guess that's my world right now, and I have some kind of "mommy brain", but it just feels like there's nothing else for me to share! It's probably mommy brain plus lack of sleep... James is starting to talk more and more, so I wanted to video him - this will be a video for the grandparents and me - not too exciting if you don't absolutely love James like we do :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey James! What a big talker you are! You and your mommy have the sweetest voices in this big conversation. Will you tell your mommy that we said thank you for making this video for all the people who love you?! We love you and miss you!! Grammie and GatorPa

    ReplyDelete