Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SOS: Post from James

From James:
Please, please, someone rescue me from my mommy. SOS. I need help. She is forcing me to do tummy time, and even though it is less than 5 minutes, I hate it. I hate it so much (if you couldn't tell). She cares if my head is flat on one side. I do not care. I do not want to be on my tummy. Please make her stop!

This picture is meant to trick you into thinking I am okay with being on my tummy. I am not. I was simply distracted by mommy with the camera for a few seconds taking my picture. See all my toys around? You would think I want to play with them since they are my favorite toys, but I don't care. I have to get on my back - then I'm ready to play!

Here I am this morning. I am very cute. Mommy was excited to put me in a long sleeve outfit since it was in the 50's this morning. She loves it when there's a cute animal on my bottom. She just about eats me up with kisses, and I don't mind (as long as I'm not on my tummy).
The bottom of my outfit - Mommy's favorite part...
Daddy and me ready for the game last Saturday.

Hope your day is tummy-time free today - if it is, it's better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment