Friday, January 21, 2011

My New Addiction

I've already said on Facebook how much I love Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer. I've never been an "every day" coffee drinker....until now. When I was home for Christmas, Momma introduced me to this coffee creamer. I have now become an every day - or almost every day - coffee drinker. I cannot get enough of this stuff...and guess what it says on the bottle? That you can now buy it year round! Yes! Jackpot!!! I also love mugs, and this is my favorite one right now. This is the mug my parents brought me back from England - from Harrod's. I love it - I think I must love it more because I know that Mom and Granny have mugs just like it :)


1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Should a mother be PROUD that she's hooked her daughter on Peppermint Mocha COFFEE?? :)ammoM (incognito name)

    ReplyDelete