Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lakeyard & Tahti's

I do not know why I have not posted these yet.  Ridiculous.  I uploaded them into this post a long time ago and then just never wrote anything about them to publish it.  We went home what seems like forever ago...maybe 3 weeks?...and had such a great trip.  It was short - which is pretty stressful - but sometimes it's just good to get in the car and get out of town, you know?  Not because of problems, but just because it's good to get away once in a while.  

One morning, while Landon visited with his good friend, James and I went to the lakeyard with Landon's dad.  We had the best time.  I had forgotten what a GREAT place it is.  Goodness, I was so lucky to grow up there. 
James' favorite was when Grandaddy would swing beside him - not when he was pushing him.  


James also loved visiting Wise Equipment.  That man loves him some tahti's.  Seriously.  Anytime we see one from the car he starts asking about riding it.  Ride Tahti???  Ride Tahti????  We had a great time, and Daddy even had time to take us for a ride on a Gator.  James was a little afraid, but once I got on and held him, he did GREAT.




Why are these two lakeyard pictures at the bottom?  Who knows, but I don't feel like fixing it :)

We had a great trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment