Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Suckers & a Tractor Lunchbox

James ate his first REAL sucker, like for big boys, the other day on the way home from Costco.  The sucker was attached to a balloon we got for donating to the Children's Miracle Network on the way out of Costco. My silly momma self though, "Ah, there's no way he can get all the plastic off of that sucker to eat it."  Ah, I am a fool, indeed.  Halfway home I look back and he has gotten a piece of the plastic of and is just sucking and sucking and sucking that one little part.  HA.  Where there's a will, there's a way, I guess.  He enjoyed it, to say the least.  Here is the end result.

Back around the time James was born, GatorPa gave James a JD lunchbox, for when he was old enough to play with it.  I got it out of the closet the other day, and he was pretty excited.  



No comments:

Post a Comment