Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day at Home

We had the best day this past Friday.  At first I told Landon that I HATE days we just stay at home.  I like to GO places, and I do not like to stay home - even all day long one day!  But then, we went outside and started playing/working and the day got much better.  I used to HATE - like HATE with a passion - working in the yard when I was a kid.  I mean, serious business.  Something about having your own house, working in your own yard, I don't know, but I just know that I really enjoy working outside now in the yard.  James had a great time playing and working in his new CARS gloves and with his new CARS trowel from Grammie and GatorPa.  He was so cute! 
 
After lunch we headed inside before naptime.  James was upset about something (cannot remember now), and I decided to pull out a present from Aunt Wendy from James' b'day in June.  I was saving it for "just a time as this".  This was the absolute coolest thing EVER.  Oh my heavens.  We made a heart, a figure eight, a robot - you push the gear in the middle with James' face and it starts to turn and makes all the others turn.  Thank you Aunt Wendy and everyone!! What an awesome gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment