Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sick Burn, Yo???

Alright, I don't have a picture for this post, which I realize makes it much less exciting. But what in the world picture goes with "Sick Burn, Yo?" This was a comment left on the blog last week in response to Landon's response to the suggestion that I was pregnant (Uh, did what I just write make any sense???). When I first read this comment....I had no idea what this meant. Does anyone else know what this means? It seems like 3 words that have nothing to do with each other and do not go together. Krista's fiance, Matt, left this comment - and since he is very smart - and younger than me, I figured it was something witty I just did not understand. So, I talked to Krista yesterday, and they told me what it meant. It means...like...yeah, Landon's response to that comment was really good. Like a punch in the stomach or something. I think. I just wondered if this is common verbiage for all others and just not for me - recall, I did not know about "chill-axin" but thought that was crazy funny. Now, I must try to incorporate "Sick Burn, Yo" into my vocabulary. Not sure how that's going to go.

How was Memorial day weekend? Landon and I stopped at Chick-Fil-A yesterday, and they had a sign on their door with their special "Labor Day Hours"....uh, it was not Labor Day. We went home for the weekend, so we are tired today after driving back yesterday.

Peace Out, Homies (do you think this is how to spell homies? Just trying to be cool after using "Sick Burn, Yo")

Thank you, Matt, for introducing me to new phrases :)

No comments:

Post a Comment