Monday, May 31, 2010

Shower #3 - RB&Co.

Last Saturday (or not last Sat., but the Sat. before...) I had my RB&Co. shower. This was a great shower because my parents were able to come to town for the weekend (and bring our new lawnmower)...and my mom was able to go with me! It made it extra special! BTW...I'm working on geting more pictures from my church shower, and as soon as I get them, I'll post them (that was Shower #2). Anyway, my work shower was at Bonnie's house, and it was fabulous! These girls really know how to throw classy parties :) Malissa has an embroidery machine and monogrammed a million things for me - look!

Then, here's the dessert table - 3 different cakes that Patty made! Chocolate cake, Strawberry cake, and Carrot cake! And....chocolate covered strawberries. It was delicious...

Here's the real food table. I asked them if I should just come hungry or super hungry. They thought super hungry, and it's a good thing I did. The food was amazing. We had chicken salad croissants, pimento cheese sandwiches, artichoke dip, and much, much more!
Here are the awesome favors Malissa made...
Here's a picture of Momma and me...I realize that I look like a giant in pictures at this point. I don't like it but there's nothing I can do about it. Plus, for some reason, all the people around me that day had on flats - are you kidding me? And, I had on heels! Why did the pregnant girl have on heels and everyone else had on flats?
Always have to show my Gator gifts....this one is from Julie...
Here's a great gift Terri made for me! It's a homemade afghan - awesome, huh?
Here are my sweet friends who helped with the shower. Mandy, Malissa, (me), Bonnie, and Patty.
The day was great! All the showers are over now - another thing I forgot to mention are how my Winter Haven family sent my gifts! They were awesome - they sent the travel system and the glider to our house, but then sent cards and books to my shower - so now I have books from all them for James!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment