Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Most Exciting Thing EVER

Alright. This is it. I am so excited about this. I love the website Southern Savers - they always post the grocery coupons, specials deals, etc. I saw this deal about games at Toys R Us, and I GOT IT!!!! Okay, let me tell you what I did. If you spent $35 before tax on Hasbro games at Toy R Us, you got a $10 gift card to the store. Well, when I went, there was something going on with the promotion and the register at the store, so they just had to take $10 off my total - what a shame. So, then I'm down to $28 including tax for all these games. Then, Hasbro has a rebate right now where you can get a couple of dollars off of each Hasbro game you get - so, I got $15 off on my rebate I sent in...so....I GOT THESE 7 GAMES BELOW FOR $13. Is that a greal deal or what??? I was so excited. I remember playing Trouble, Chutes and Ladders, Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry-o, Memory and Kooties - I don't remember Don't Break the Ice. I made Landon take my picture with the games because I was SO EXCITED. Did I mention I was excited about this?? Landon didn't seem to care all that much - I don't think he must've been a big game player as a child. But...don't worry James, Mommy has the games ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment