Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Last Couple of Weeks

I called this post "the last couple of weeks" when I started writing it a couple of weeks ago - ha.  I need to just post pictures and GET CAUGHT UP!
 
James eating his breakfast some random morning...note his long sleeve pajama shirt.  I bought him some long sleeved pj's and he then began wanting to wear them - even though I was trying to save them til fall.  Teaches me NOT to show him new clothes I've bought him.
And, ready to rock n roll...only in the garage.
Playing with fun legos...
YAY!  A late b'day present - a CARS backpack - just in time for school to start!
Look at the beautiful fruit bouquet someone sent me....so thoughtful!
Mmmmm....don't tell Daddy I was letting him play with the makeup as a distraction for a few minutes.  AND, we've talked lots about makeup being for girls, so no worries.  Just funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment