Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter. Our church service was fantastic - although Landon and I were both so tired that there was NO WAY we would have had the energy for Sunday night - so thankful we just got time to spend with our families :)

The Easter Bunny did visit James! Here's what he brought:

James was so funny about this cup. He likes cups (which is like me. I used to buy a new cup when I finished taking a really hard test in college each time). ANYWAY. He is drinking great out of a sippy cup with water for every meal. Still drinking out of his bottle for milk though, of course. Usually the first thing he does when he wakes up is drink his milk. Well, Easter morning, Landon needed to go on to the church, so I wanted him to look at his EB stuff. So...he cracked me up because the cup was the first thing he grabbed, and he started trying to drink it. And then he just seemed confused...like..."Mom, uh, where's my milk? Then you give me an EMPTY CUP in my basket? At least you could have put some water in this!"

You can see his bottom teeth great in this picture. He has his two top and as they coming down more and more we can see them more often...but not all the time yet.


Isn't this a GREAT picture of Landon and James? OH my word - it is so sweet!

As you know, I LOVE it when there's something on his behind....!

Taking a few pictures before church that morning. He wasn't a huge fan.




Family pic after church. He was pretty much over it...and we were tired. It wasn't fantastic, but we got one.


Later that afternoon, after eating lunch and James getting a sweet present at Nanda's, we headed to Athens for Landon to visit someone in the hospital. We had to stop at Krispy Kreme (after we tried to stop at Raisin' Canes and it was closed for Easter). James actually wore the hat for a little bit! He was so funny in it. We did NOT give him a doughnut - I am not against it, but it had been a crazy day already - really long for him - and I didn't think we needed anything making it any more difficult. Doughnuts are for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment