Saturday, April 2, 2011

JOY Breakfast

A while back we had a Sr. Adult breakfast at our house or our JOY group (which I think stands for Just Older Youth) :) We had such a great turnout and a really great time. Since I have been slacking on my blogging, I have not posted any pictures, but I wanted to...so I'm trying to catch up, and probably not even in the right date order :( Nevertheless, we had a super morning with some of the sweetest people we know. We are blessed to be at Bethabra.

James, enjoying crawling around through the breakfast festivities...

Susan, Sally Jo, and Carolyn...
Catherine and Lilian...
Kathy, Sue, M.J., and Scram...
Obviously, Landon and James (doesn't James look thrilled - he was over it by this point and ready to take his morning nap)...
Gloria (MeMaw), Mary, Janet, Evelyn, and Eric, Kelli, and Caroline...
Rayford, Gerald, Vera, and Jerry...
Great group, huh? Are we lucky or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment