Saturday, April 2, 2011

Winter Haven!

Last week we went on a trip to Winter Haven! We had such a great time. James got to meet my granny, and he is the first great grandbaby (and I am the first grandchild). It was a really special time. The only thing was that my dad (GatorPa) could not go because of work :( We enjoyed spending time with everyone, and then........Landon and I went BY OURSELVES for a couple of days to Orlando!! We left James with my mom (who was on spring break and down at Granny's) and Granny. Here are a ton of pictures...I just couldn't decide which ones to post...and believe it or not...there were more I did NOT post! James with his Grammie and Great Granny (who my mom wants him to call GG (like GiGi...for Great Granny) Here's Landon and me at the Rain Forest Cafe. We had such a wonderful time in Orlando. The weather was PERFECT - we ate outside everytime (and I thought of you, Malissa!!!!), went to all of our favorite restaurants, went to Universal, and SLEPT. The first night I slept 12 hours! I know - it was crazy! It was really, really great. It's amazing how Lan and I used to do things like this all the time before James came along, and it was like whatever. Now we appreciate it SO MUCH MORE. We did miss James though, and I was so happy to see his little smiling face after two days of being gone!
James and Uncle George...
James and Aunt Jo...
James and his second cousins, Grammie, and Aunt Jo, and me, of course...
James and Uncle Stephen...
James and Aunt Becky...
Our family the morning we left...
Granny, Richie, and James...
We stopped in Gainesville on the way back through so we could take some pictures of James on the campus. Again, the weather was PERFECT, so it was a great stop.




All in all, a fantastic trip! Looking forward to this weekend with STEPH here!!! Steph hasn't visited us since we lived in Woodstock (actually when we first moved there), so we are looking forward to visiting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment