Thursday, January 7, 2010

Smoke Assassin

Ya'll, this is the most interesting thing I've ever heard on the radio. I heard it on the way home from work today. This is called the Smoke Assassin. The picture speaks for itself, but I'm not sure if you can read the words. Here's what they say:

Smoke Assassin™ is an exciting alternative.
You may now satisfy your oral fixation with our water vapor device.
Smoke Assassin™ - Featuring realistic tobacco flavor, look and feel.

No more smoke smell on your clothes, in your home or work.
Each Smoke Assassin™ Starter kit comes with 4 Filterette™ cartridges.

Each cartridge is the equivalent of smoking about a pack and a half of ordinary smokes.


I think this is the most interesting alternative to smoking I have ever seen. I'm not a smoker, but if I was, I would buy smoke assassin just because it sounds cool. Who thinks of the word "assassin"?

No comments:

Post a Comment