Monday, October 29, 2012

Day Out with Thomas

Whew!  We have been looking forward to Day Out with Thomas for quite a while.  It definitely delivered.  We drove down to Cordele behind the Wakeman's, ate at Cracker Barrel, and checked into our hotel.  A great hotel - a Holiday Inn Express that was super nice.  Thank goodness.  James and Finn were sooooo excited.  We had a great time Saturday.
 
Here are James and Finn when we first got out of the car....ready to go in!
James and me and Sir Toppham Hat.  James really wanted to see him, but he was REALLY not going up there by himself :)
Ready to ride - our family plus sweet Finn (who can be an honorary Frymire anytime)
The boys minus Jason (who was changing Addie's diaper) before we left the hotel that morning.
 
We had a great time, although, I was a little disappointed in it.  I'm not sure if it was worth the money/drive down there - but I am glad we went looking back about a week now :)  I knew I would be.  James had a great time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment