Monday, February 8, 2010

Refrigerator and Moving Update

So, Saturday night after the men's conference and us packing, etc, we loaded up and went to Brandsmart (uh, after Landon and I ate at Jim N Nicks and it was really good). We have heard about crazy Brandsmart from a lot of people, but we had never bought anything there. This store is like total bedlam. I do not like that it's not quiet....but I am willing to go anywhere there's a serious deal. We picked out a refrigerator. Here it is below:

I don't know why I thought you'd be that interested in it to see a picture, or even if you wanted to see a big picture, why I thought you'd want to see the little paddles you push for ice and water, but whatever...there it is, if you care. We really wanted stainless steel, with ice and water through the door, and we wanted in door ice. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's where the ice bucket thing is actually inside the door of the freezer, so if you have a big group of people, it's really easy to just grab out of there and put ice in glasses. And, it doesn't take up so much space in the freezer. We got a great deal (or a good deal, at least), and they are delivering it on Saturday.
The move update is this: We are moving on Saturday. I think we have an okay amount of help - if the people come who we think are coming. I'm hoping things will go smoothly and Landon (poor Landon) is taking carloads of stuff every single day - it's a lot. I know we'll both be glad once everything is at the new house. We did buy a mailbox, but I didn't want to take a picture in Lowe's (and no, we didn't decide on the one with the special key to lock things up - but Brandsmart did have a mailbox like that). I'll take a picture once we get it put up in the yard.
Yikes. This moving stuff is stressful - and you know what, I don't even think we have near the stuff most people have because of the hurricane (we still haven't totally re-supplied every single thing). I don't care if we never get unpacked (that's a lie), I'll just be so thankful to be completely over there with all our furniture and ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment