Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

It's been a really busy couple of weeks, so I've not been posting AT ALL - yuck!  I thought I'd try to make a comeback on an easy day that I could post a recipe instead of deep thoughts :)  This past Saturday for the Gator game (um, which clearly didn't go so well...), Landon wanted us to have some different fun kinds of dips to eat during the game.  Since the game was so awful, thank goodness we had the dips to brighten our night!  One of the dips we made was pizza dip.  A while back we went to the Milner's house for lunch on a Sunday, and Suzy had this pizza dip on the counter.  It was DELICIOUS.  I asked her for the recipe and have made it a couple of times since then.  It is always good, and is super, super easy. 

Ingredients:
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
Small pizza quick sauce jar (or reg pizza sauce)
Pepperoni (diced)
Mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)


Layer:
Cream cheese bottom
Pizza Sauce (about 1/2 the jar)
Pepperoni over sauce
Mozz. cheese on top

Cook at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.

We also had that Rotel crock pot dip with hamburger in it and yummy ranch spinach dip.  It's been a really strange past week - several bizarro things happened that just made Landon and me be in kind of a funk.  Planning to post later this week on that though :)  James and I are meeting Jeanette and Finn at the library and park this morning.  I'm really thankful for the new friends the Father has allowed me to meet in the last year and a half - I pray He brings many, many more to us!!!

1 comment:

  1. What is the dipper of choice for the pizza dip (chips, bread piece, garlic breadsticks...)?
    - steph

    ReplyDelete