Friday, December 23, 2011

A Tricycle :)

Oh, oh, oh my.  Ms. Karen came to keep James last night and brought him a Christmas present.  Seriously....it was a tricycle.  I didn't even know they made a tricycle for his age - I thought you couldn't ride a tricycle until you were 4 or so!  But this tricycle is made smaller...perfect for James' size!!  He walked himself around the house with it all evening.  Thank you Steve and Karen - he will get many, many, many (I cannot even count) hours of enjoyment from the tricycle - I can't wait until he can ride it OUTSIDE!!!!! 


 Also, on a funny note.  I look over at the Christmas card holder yesterday and see this: 
James must've found the envelope for the gas bill and put it up here like a Christmas card - haha.  Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment