Monday, April 6, 2009

Battle of the Sexes

Landon and I had kind of a weird weekend, but we had a great time with our discussion group from Sunday School on Saturday night. We played games and ate and had a great time laughing! We played Battle of the Sexes and Guesstures.

Landon told our class Sunday morning that this above picture was what happened to him when I innapropriately responded to him about something and punched him in the face....right...

I have three other posts I want to do that will be funny, I think - one about Landon's phone, one about some special bread I'm making, and shoot, I can't remember what the other one is right now. Oh well. We're going home later this week to visit family - this is great, but can be stressful! This will actually be the first Easter we haven't been in Woodstock since we moved here.

I am enjoying this whole blogging fun, but I do have one complaint. You cannot actually be totally real on here. I'm not saying you have to be fake, but I am saying you cannot just vomit your business about every single thing you want to on here (kind of like I thought I'd be able to do more of) because you just never know who is reading it. I'm trying to be as real as I can though - because I am not a faker, but just know, there are more things I'd like to say that I must keep to myself. Okay, I just had to get that out.

I'll try to do my other blog ideas soon...and remember what the third one was...

No comments:

Post a Comment