Monday, June 22, 2009

Headed to...the Southern Baptist Convention


Okay, here's a question for you. Who loves church so much that she'd go all the time, 24/7, if she could? Okay, I'll tell you - IT'S ME!!!! I am SUPER excited to be going to the Southern Baptist Convention for the first time. The convention is in Louisville, KY this year. We are leaving today at lunchtime to try to get there for Pastor Johnny's closing sermon at the Pastor's conference. So...I know it will be hard for you, but there will probably be a few days without a post. Do not worry though, as soon as I return...I'll have pictures!! I'm excited about being in a constant church service for over 2 days - except that I hear there is business stuff in between...voting kind of business. And, my pastor, Johnny Hunt, is the President of the SBC! Landon went to the SBC back in 2007 in San Antonio when he was mentoring with Pastor Johnny, but I couldn't go (uh, didn't have enough vacation time to go there - could only go for the biggies like Israel, New York, etc.)

One more thing that is totally unrelated to the SBC. Who does not love big rings? I love some big rings. Did you know you can get big rings (and other jewelry) at Forever 21 for SUPER CHEAP? But, I must tell you that the jewelry is final sale, you cannot return it. I bought some rings this weekend for $5 each, and I am excited about them.


Aren't they cute? I'm pretty excited about them - you should check them out. I cannot wear the clothes at Forever 21 - in fact, I'm not even sure I'd ever darkened the door of the store before. But, I heard a hot tip that you could get cheap jewelry there - so....yes, I found it....but you must be sure about it since there are NO RETURNS. BTW...I cannot figure out how to get both those rings on the same line...

No comments:

Post a Comment