Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pancakes Make Me Feel Sick...BUT WHY???

Last Tuesday night (like not the last Tuesday in this week, but the last Tuesday in last week), we had Eric and Kelli over for a breakfast dinner. IT WAS YUMMY! But...pancakes always make me feel really sick. I don't know why! Maybe because the syrup is so sweet? Every time I eat pancakes, I always have to go on a pancake eating break for a long while so I can forget how sick they made me feel the last time I ate them! Where do you think are the best pancakes? I like IHOP pancakes now, but I also really love Cracker Barrel. I always must use Aunt Jemima syrup, and I really like to warm it up in the microwave first. Landon uses his special syrup - his cane syrup - from his family, but I don't really care for it. It's just different - I tried it and tried to like it...but to no avail. Landon and Eric cooked our meal while I finished one of the blankets for Love Loud. Here are a few pictures of our fun evening.



Do you like my Barnum and Bailey Animal Crackers mug that my syrup is in? Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Hellooo!? Everyone knows that breakfast + dinner = BRINNER! You should be thankful that I am keeping you cool. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sick too whenever I eat pancakes it makes me sleepy, vomiting effect anf nausea. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sick after eating pancakes too, apparently it has something to do with the amount of air you swallow while you eat them.

    ReplyDelete