Friday, October 2, 2009

2009 Christmas Card

Well, what do you think?? I am really into Christmas cards this year. Actually, I'm just really into invitation kind of cards, in general. I'm helping plan a bridal shower for a good friend of mine, and I just ordered the invitations for her shower. A few months back, I helped with a baby shower for another friend...and in a couple of months, I'll be ordering another invitation for another special occasion. When I helped with the baby shower a few months ago, one of my jobs was invitations. So...after much investigation, I ended up ordering them from a website called Inviting Smiles. When I got them, they sent me a 10% off my next purchase coupon (which I'm sure I could have found anyway by google-ing "coupon inviting smiles", but it still made me feel special. Then, I began getting emails about how they are having a before Christmas sale and lots of their Christmas cards are on sale for $0.99 through the end of October. I checked it out yesterday and thought they had such cute cards! The one above is the one I ended up choosing. What do you think? I know mine and Landon's picture is not going to be as cute as this baby's picture...but, we just can't compete with that kind of cuteness! Here are my favorite sites (right now) for invitation/card buying:

http://invitingsmiles.com/
http://www.tinyprints.com/

And, I actually just used Snapfish for the first time to get some thank you cards for people who contributed to Landon's West Virginia trip. I felt like I was cheating on Shutterfly because I'm a huge, and usually loyal, Shutterfly user. But...I must go for the best and MOST COST EFFECTIVE product.

No comments:

Post a Comment